Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Featured: Simone's Closet


Last week I was browsing my friend’s fashion blog (http://arnievillanueva.blogspot.com/). I stumbled upon a particular blog entry where she was showing off her new floral fringe necklaces. I found the necklace such a darling, that I immediately checked out the online shop where she got it from.
The shop was named “Simone’s Closet”. You could visit it here: http://simonescloset.multiply.com/
and also here: 
I was lucky enough to be one of the first in line in buying stuff from the “Super Sale album”, where everything is priced at only ONE HUNDRED EIGHTY PESOS.
Yes ladies, you heard me right: 180 pesos.
I bought a vintage-inspired dress named “Bianca”. It was so chic, feminine, and classy, that I fell in love with it the first time I laid my eyes on the computer screen.
I only paid two hundred thirty pesos (180 for the dress, and 50 for the shipping fee). Not bad, huh? 
The seller, Miss Denise, is really really kind too. She was able to answer dozens of my questions- even the silly ones. She was really patient and understanding, too.
My package arrived last Saturday.
Inside the package came a FREE pair of earrings, a calling card ( a really CUTE calling card), and a cute zebra-printed plastic bag with my posh dress in it. Talk about good presentation!!
Gosh, I loved my shopping experience at Simone’s Closet! I am definitely looking forward to buying more stuff from there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)