Saturday, October 29, 2011

Featured: Cha Dao Tea Place "The Way of Tea"

October 28, 2011

It's been some sort of a monthly "ritual" that my best pal, Ralph, and I go to Cha Dao to have a happy date.

Cha Dao is located at Don Antonio, just near Chic Nails and Mini Stop. :)

Their milk teas are extra affordable (and yummy too) !!

Love letters from their customers. :)






Ralph and I enjoying our yummy milk teas.
Assam with pearls for him, and black tea with pearls for me. 



This is our favorite spot at Cha Dao. They have mini tables with lots and lots of pillows surrounding it. 
It's a perfect spot to just chill with friends.
(these photos were taken last August; used just for reference only)











I recommend that you guys try out Cha Dao. :) I love going there just to relax and enjoy quality time with my friends. 

CDTP Branches:

- KATIPUNAN, QC: #42 Esteban Abada St. corner Rosa Alvero St., Quezon City (Beside Kostka and Fruit Magic)
Directions: Turn right before McDo Katipunan, and you will see it on the left side, beside Fruit Magic.
FOR DELIVERY OR PICK-UP: 2100765 / 0905-2236039

- DON ANTONIO, QC: #64-D Holy Spirit Drive, Don Antonio Heights, Quezon City (Beside Don Enrique village gate, across the Pure Gold)
FOR DELIVERY OR PICK-UP: 2100677 / 0905-2236040

- KAPITOLYO, PASIG: Unit 2, FADI Building, #5 West Capitol Drive, Brgy. Kapitolyo, Pasig City (Beside Cebuana Lhullier and main Kapitolyo gate)
FOR DELIVERY OR PICK-UP: 7388719 / 0905-2236041

- MAGINHAWA, QC: 111A Maginhawa Street, Teachers Village, Diliman, Quezon City (Between Burger Project and Barangay Hall)
FOR DELIVERY OR PICK-UP: 6227076 / 0917-8636644

- EMERALD-ORTIGAS, PASIG: B-1 Food Plaza, Wynsum Corporate Plaza, F.Ortigas Jr (formerly Emerald Ave), Pasig City



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)