Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Stars and Stripes

11.30.11
It's a holiday today! Happy Bonifacio Day to all my fellow Filipinos!
This is my outfit today.
Isn't it kind of ironic that I wore an American-inspired outfit on Bonifacio Day? I just noticed that, like, right now.
*slaps forehead*

I'll tell you guys what I did today on my next blog post.
But for the mean time, enjoy the photos!

PS. im sorry for the super low quality of photos! I tried my best saving the photos through editing, but this was all I got. You see, I shot these photos at around 4pm. The sky was cloudy, so the photos turned out to be dark!

Anyway, thanks to my nanny for taking these photos! I love her so much! She's been with us for 15 years now:)












I like how these 2 photos turned out to look "retro-ish".





On a random note, I just realized how long my hair is now! My goal is to have it super duper long, just like Vanessa Hudgens'.



Polo (Style Secret: my fave store at the big tent bazaar)
Shorts (Forever Young)
Bag (Louis vuitton)
Rings (bazaar)
Shoes (refer to this blog entry of mine; oh and I just borrowed this from my sister)



2 comments:

  1. yeah it's a bit ironic but still! i love your top!!!! :)

    xx
    heyrocketgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. i soo love the shoes! I just followed you, please follow me back. :)

    http://bitterfromthesweet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)