Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Morning Blues

When will I ever be good enough?
                               pretty enough?
                               talented enough?
                               charming enough?
                               mature enough?
                               smart enough?
                               responsible enough?

when will I ever be fcking enough?
                               

Oh how I long for the day that people could actually call me.. "perfect".

It's as if everything I do is wrong.

And I couldn't be any more disappointed than I am now.
Disappointed at how everyone treats me...

and disappointed at myself.

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)