Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Never enough.

1:33 am.

Have you ever cried out loud  in the middle of the night, hoping that someone could hear you... come up to you...
to hug you tightly.... give you warmth.... make you feel young and beautiful and worthy and happy?


Have you ever hated yourself so much.... that all you want at present is to turn back time.. to undo everything..... just so that you could please everyone?


Have you ever laid on the carpet... hugging your knees with your eyes tightly closed... wanting the world to stop moving..... so that you could stop hurting?




I hate myself.


And I hate everyone for making me feel like this.



I feel worthless.


Ugly.


Stupid.


And you know what hurts most?

I constantly feel that I will never ever be enough for anybody.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)