Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012 will be my year.


2012 will be my year. ♥

I will graduate THIS YEAR.
I will enroll in a great university THIS YEAR.
I will excel in both my academics & extra curricular activities THIS YEAR.
I will go on a pre-med course THIS YEAR.
I will join a summer workshop on modelling / theater acting THIS YEAR.
I will meet new people THIS YEAR.
I will have new projects to do THIS YEAR.
I will have a prosperous online shop THIS YEAR.
I will be a known blogger THIS YEAR.
I will travel the world THIS YEAR.
I will take part on more activities THIS YEAR.

I will learn, lead, overcome, discover, trust, laugh, and love THIS YEAR.

All of these, I claim!

2012, welcome! welcome! welcome!!

1 comment:

  1. I love your turban :) and let's make 2012 our year! :)

    Please join my giveaway if you haven't :)
    http://bit.ly/rSbDNl

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)