Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Hello, Yellow.

Yellow has never been my favorite color.
It's too bright, too catchy, too attention-seeking.
I'm more of a laid back, subtle, dark-colored type.
But since I promised myself that I would step away from my wardrobe-comfort zone this year, I decided to start off by buying something in a color that I don't usually wear.

Last Sunday, Jan 15, I decided to use the bag that I bought from Impulse Co.. (check out this blog post).
I totally do not regret buying it. It's such a "statement", don't you agree?
--------------
That Sunday was a very busy day for me.
We went to church and ate lunch with the Manlapaz family (who dad later on injected with cervical cancer vaccines).
Then dad dropped me off at my former teacher's house, where we bonded just like true BFFs for about 2 hours! Agh, I love Teacher Bel so much! I miss her loads, and I know she misses teaching, too! I gave her a box of tikoy  (since you know, Chinese New Year is fast approaching).
After that, we went to Burger King to eat!
Then we went to SM Megamall to SHOP SHOP AND SHOP!
I was able to use the Forever 21 GCs that my ninong gave me for Christmas. mehehe. Yipee!
---------------

Now, on to my outfit:




Tube dress (used as top) from Tango
Shorts
F21 Cardigan
Feather earring from the big tent bazaar
Aldo sandals (borrowed from my sister)
Bag from Impulse Co



I'm sorry for my haggard face!
It was super obvious that I had such a hectic day!
I'll try to take more decent shots next time.

Oh, and I also enjoyed wearing on natural-looking red lip stick!


What do you guys think of my yellow-inspired outfit?

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)