Friday, January 13, 2012

I PASSED USTET!!

January 7, 2012

Right after my second CAT meeting, I was surprised to see the news that the USTET results were out.

When I saw that I passed USTET, I teared up tears of joy and squealed like a little girl.
I jumped up and down the bed so intensely, making sure to break the cushion's springs.

I called my sister and parents immediately, and they were happy for me.
They were proud.
They made me feel proud of myself, too.

I was happy--- very happy.

I never thought that I'd ever qualify for a good university.

I honestly thought that I'd probably fail the USTET.
But, oh Lord, how You amaze me!

Lord, thank you so much for being so faithful to me! 

I am now qualified for an interview at the college of nursing.
Interviews are required to be able to be accepted into the college.
I dont have a schedule for an interview yet. But when the day comes, please pray for me, okay? :)



To read about my USTET-taking anecdote, read this .
----------

I just want to thank God for everything.

Lord,  I am nothing without You. Thank You for Your faithfulness and kindness.

Thank you for keeping your promise that you'd never leave me. Thank you for being with me while I took the exam. Thank you for the wisdom, knowledge, and understanding that you gave me.

-----------

I chose BS Nursing because I think that it would be a perfect pre-med course. I dream of becoming an OB GYNE some day and work at St.Lukes, following the footsteps of my doctor parents.

------------

Now that USTET results had been released, I'm still waiting for two other universities' CET results: UP and Ateneo.

------------

"Lord, let Your will be done here on Earth as it is on Heaven!" :)

A million thank you's to You, Jesus Christ!
Thank you!

I trust in You and Your good and pleasing will alone. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)