Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Year's Eve!

I know I'm 10 days late of blogging about what happened on my New Year's eve! I'm sorry!
I was really busy these past few days.

So anyway, my new year's eve 2011 was okay. Of course, last new year's eve 2010 was the BOMB!
Nothing would ever compare to that night. *sigh*


But I'm still very happy and thankful that I got to be with my family and aunties.

We stayed at Tagaytay Highlands to welcome 2012!:)

------


                          Eating merienda with the fam bam:)


And because I love Queso De Bola soooo much!







A candid shot of my very pretty sister!:)



Outfit:

Turban
Fringe Top: Style Secret
Pants: Bebe
Bag: a gift
Boots: Zara



Sisterly love:)




The venue was nice:)



Aww my parents are so cute=))
Oh, and dont ask me why they held their bread sticks like that. I don't know either! LOL!



Mom and Dad dancing. Omg.


Minutes before the clock struck 12, we were asked to head out into the open grounds. There, we were given free "torotots."





The night started getting cold, so I decided to put my hoodies on.



There were so many people! Oh, and look how the moon shone!












The fireworks display was beautiful! We all made noise and cheered 2011 good bye!:)


-----

Jan 1, 2012

Mom and Auntie Ana cooking breakfast.




WHAT IS SABOG HAHA



The living room!


The porch


The trees were breathtaking!


I just love my Herbench socks! I got it as a gift from my cousin. 








Oh my gosh, trust me. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT I WAS ACTUALLY TRYING TO ACCOMPLISH IN THIS PHOTO, LOL.


Taking photos in front of somebody else's house.
We call it "akyat bahay".. or better yet.. "sabit bahay". =))







Don't you just love the colors?








And because I thought that the jaccuzzi deserved its own photo.









Family photo!x



Mom and dad attempting to jump--- and faling at it.






Chilling at The Spa Lounge! Eating  Haagen-Dazs! Yummy yummy!Try the Caramel and Biscuits, guys!



Do you like my nail polish? Hehe.




Off to the highest peak in Tagaytay Highlands!


Beautiful!!---- and scary!



We ate lunch at Antonio's Grill.




And what's Tagaytay without the bulalo, right?

MHHMMM! I love bulalo! :)




Thank God for family and for happy moments like these. 


The Teenage Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)