Sunday, January 15, 2012

Please pray for me.

I'll be competing in my very last elocution contest tomorrow.
I've been joining this contest since I was 6 years old.
Now that I'm graduating from my school by the end of March, I will also leave behind all the meories of the contests that I joined for the glory of God:)

I will be reciting the piece "Psalm 91" in front of an audience. The contest is from 10 am to 12 pm.
Please pray for me that I may deliver it well and properly; that I may also leave an impact to the audience and judges- a message that God will always be here to cover us with his feathers whenever we call on Him.

God bless, ladies!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! (: check my contest @ http://uhhbey.blogspot.com/ to win a free nail art. Goodluck ♥

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)