Monday, January 2, 2012

Sneak Peek!


My girlfrann Bria and I went on a 2-day photoshoot last December 27 & 28. :)

I can't spill the beans just yet, though! We're not yet done editing stuff.
Stay tuned for my upcoming blog post to see the amazing shots!

But for now, enjoy these behind the scenes photos! nyahahaha!
   We did the shoot at the BF park :)




Laughing laughing laughing!
Puro ngipin! HAHAHA!



I had to wear such uncomfortable heels! I mean, super uncomfy nila! So I had to bring along with me a pair of flipflops =)))


Goofing off!




I love my new bag! Bria gave this to me >:D<



Putting on the killer shoes..


Ang taas ng sikat ng araw!















Watch out for my blog post about the "amazing" shoot, okay? HAHAHA

Ayan ang tawag sa mga feelingera. =))


xoxo, 
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)