Thursday, February 9, 2012

House of Dance Pictorial: Wizard of OZ

January 29, 2012

House of Dance had its annual souvenir picture taking :)

My Teens Jazz family wore our Flutter budgets costume :)

Watch our recital "Wizard of Oz" on April 14 @ the Meralco Theater! :)
-----

with my pretty teacher!

with my teens jazz family!


Make up was done by my sister, Hiyasmin Neri

-----------
Thanks to ate Fina Lava for the next photos

The Flutterbudgets were required to have our hairs teased for the photo.
You know what's funny?
I JUST HAD MY HAIR RELAXED.
Imagine the heartache I had to undergo when my classmates were messing up my hair!

Pero ang laughtrip din, kasi wa-epek.
Hindi gumana ang teasing sa hair ko!
HAHAHA! So imbis na magmukhang magulong cool, nag mukha lang straight na buhaghag, bwisit.

Oh welllzzzz.

------


This is a behind-the-scene-photo taken while I was still away.....

MIND YOU, I WASNT LATE!

I came in 10 minutes early.... BUT IN THE WRONG COSTUME, hahaha!
So I had to go back home and change. I was 5 minutes late for the shoot, nyahahaha.




Can't wait to see the outcome of the photos!
And for the recital, too!
Wizard of Oz is such a classic!
xoxo,
The Teenage Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)