Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Intramurals 2012!



So during the first week of February, we held the eliminations for the annual TSMS All Star Olympics. :)
Here are just a few shots during the eliminations during the dodgeball elims. Haha, super funny event. =))
Thanks to Kim Rubina for posting these!




Baba and I cheering our hearts out for team VIXEN!! woohoo!


Masyado ata naming kinareer ang pache-cheer. =))
V-I! X-E-N!!
VIXEN VIXEN!
VIXEN!


"Dani, Jansen! Mirror?" =))


Go Kit!!


-----------------
feb 17, 2012
Intrams day!
OUR LAST INTRAMS...EVER. :(

Photos were  grabbed from Brianna Cardenas :)

                                Dani Barretto, Arsenals' muse. :)


Dustin Ocampo and Bea Castaneda were the emcees of the program :)







Cutie little takewando kids!!




Finals of the B.Ball game!! Vixen vs Knights!!




1pm.

MISS OLYMPICS PAGEANT!

Kit Ladao and I organized this pageant together with Teacher Alen :)

I'm so proud of our work, because the program flow was successful!
High five, Kit baby!!!


Kit and I on the mics. :)



The beautiful contestants :)





Kim singing her heart out like there's no tomorrow for her talent portion =))







Congratulations to Kim Go for winning the crown!! :)





AWARDING CEREMONY TIME!

This is Belly and me putting on medals around Angeline's neck =)) Yehess, friends forever! :>

Gold medal in basketball boys! Way to go, Vixen!

GOLD MEDAL IN BASKETBALL GIRLS!!! Woohooo! Love team Vixen forever.

*Free gold medal for me!! Didnt really play during the game, because as you all know... I'm forever a gawky and lampa kid. =))



The next batch of photos was taken by Ysabel Vitangcol. Thank you for letting me steal your shots!

Me cheering for Vixen (again) during the opening ceremony walk





Me being the laughingstock of the school!! 
I just embarrassed myself during the volleyball finals.
Vixen vs Arsenals.
Congrats to Arsenals for winning gold!! =)


The contestants of the pageant! 





----


This year's intrams was waaaaaay fun-er than last year's.

I thank God for giving me such wonderful team mates and such loving batchmates!
Even my batch was separated into 3 teams, we never foul played or cheated. We all just cheered on each others' team. Aww :)



-----------

After the intrams, we headed to Tapsilog Avenue to eat, then to Moonleaf to chill, then to Mini Stop to hang out, then to the BF basketball court to play then at Style's crib for Mark's despedida. Enjoy Australia, Mark S!




Me with mostly people from the other section.
See how much of a family my batch is?
It doesnt matter whether youre from 4A or from 4B!

We all are ONE BIG FAMILY <3


SENIO12s forever!!! <3
--------------

So that was how my 17th went :)

Gonna leave you guys with a very inspirational bible quote



1 Corinthians 9: 24-27

"24 Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. 25Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever. 26 Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air. 27 No, I strike a blow to my body and make it my slave so that after I have preached to others, I myself will not be disqualified for the prize." 


Xoxo, 
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)