Saturday, March 24, 2012

Batch Outing: Random Snapshots by Kim!

Random snap shots by KIM RUBINA! :)

SENIO12S! (with pastor Palaganas)

--------------

Dani and Tim at the gasoline station!

The 4B girls + teachers lani and aileen!

While at the boat =))

Klyde being a gentleman ang carrying my bag for me!

Parang paparazzi lang ang peg!!

 

@ Caliraya!!

 

Raha carrying ALL. OF. BABA'S. BELONGINGS. =))))


 
 






EARTH BAALLL!

 

The beautiful sunset!



and the beautiful rainbow!


Lighting up the wishing lantern!!!

 

 

--------------------------------
the next morning!
swimming!!


Aubrey: Gusto mo makita baby ko?
Hersh: uh, ok?
aubrey: tada!!!!!!!
*sings a carebare song*
........................ uhm ok aubrey





The amazing race!




 
 


Baba and I are try-hard ninjas =))


Surfing ninjas!
 

Drunk ninjas!!


Golfer ninjas!!
Super gay ninjas! 
If baba were to have a thought bubble, it would say "kinahihiya kita, hershey" 


Group 6 jump shot!!


 

Bye bye, Caliraya! :(

 


---------------

Thanks for letting me steal your photos, Kim!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)