Sunday, March 25, 2012

I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun.


“I am not pretty. I am not beautiful. I am as radiant as the sun”.
-Katniss Everdeen
March 23, 2012 (the day right after the graduation)
*oh and by the way, I shall blog about the grad very soon! HAHA!

I went on a reunion with my classmates. It was sort of a victory party. We watched the Hunger Games (that I was very disappointed with; I shall blog about my rants soon), ate at Bigoli and chilled wherever else.

This is what I wore that day.

Credits to KLYDE TIBERIO for taking my outfit shots :)

Dress (used as top): FOREVER 21
Shorts: Style Hub
Cardigan: FOREVER 21
Shoes: Mario D'Boro
Vintage handbag (preloved) : Salamin Salamin
Ring: It's All About Hue  







 

I just want to say THANK YOU to Style Hub! I won grandprize in their giveaway, and I was given LOADS and LOADS of goodies. I can't wait to wear the other stuff, too!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. Yo have to post these on lookbook! ;)
    http://lookbook.nu/angelvilla x

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)