Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Magnifique 2012 (JS PROM): Slumber Partyyy!!

So Bria,Rone and I went room hopping.
We visited our classmates' room-- just 1-3 floors above us!


*Some photos were grabbed from Brianna and Reinhardth!!
Thanks, guys!

Exploring the hotel =))


At our clasmates' suite =))






Raha is so bangag. HAHA.



Ze couch!
Bria, Geonah, Klyde, Raffy and Bea! <3



Jomar and his favorite 9gag shirt. HAHA.



Jansen playing gonggi (korean jackstones) haha!



Rone and Jee!

-

-----------------

Hindi na uso ang poise-poise!! Haha!








Sleep over time!:)

*I stayed in their room until 4 am. Then I went back to my parents' room so I could sleep with them. :)




Rone and Ging!


My bangag face and the MANUALLY SEWN pajamas I made myself! Haha!


And because I loved my after-bun hair! <3





Oh, and say hello to Vicky (the girl in orange)!! Even though she studies in a different school now, she still made it a point to check in with us!! aww! :)


Hi Bria!



Yay for Mcdo delivery at 3am!!!!
*actually, they were the only ones who bought food. My parents already bought me a Mcdo cheeseburger, because they knew Id get hungry later on!! How thoughtful!!

I ate my cheeseburger while they are the food they purchased. Haha.




*pero siyempre, knowing me, nangburaot din ako ng mga pagkain HAHA


OMG BRIA YOU LOOK LIKE SOMEONE WHO HASNT EATEN FOR THE LONGEST TIME! HAHAHA JK.


At dahil nafeel ni Ralph na mag bath robe........





the night was filled with inside jokes and laughter!! love my best friends to bits and pieces!!!!
-------


good morning!!

We woke up at 8am para masulit namin yung buffet. =))

*Bria's shots!
Thanks, bri!


Waiting in line!


What Bria ate for the day...... HAHA!


---------
My shots:



Eto na, bumebwelo na!
HAHAHA LET THE EATING BEGIN! ;)





Nutella!! <3




Ate Patchi, Angeline's sister, came by to say hi! They were checked in, too!



Round 1 palang yan, don't worry! HAHA!




Concentrated much? haha!



Oh my gosh, compare the boys' plates to ours! haha! 



Boys will be boys!



And because I found the bottle cute. Haha!


Pablo came to say hi!



-------------

*from Bria's cam

Back at the room!


We took advantage of the free stuff and literally took home all the jams and splenda! Haha, omg what is jologs.






Time to swim!!

---------
*from my cam










We checked out at around 1pm. :)

Thank you Lord for a weekend well spent!
And thanks to my parents for helping us with the hotel accommodation and all!!


xoxo,
The Teeenage Queen


1 comment:

  1. Looks like you had a lot of fun. I miss times like these :)

    Please join my giveaway, if you haven't yet:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/03/asian-vogue-giveaway-for-merry-month-of.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)