Monday, March 19, 2012

A Senior Moment:BATCH OUTING! [blog post # 1]

March 10, 2012
To celebrate our incoming graduation, we had a batch outing last weekend at Caliraya Recreation Center.
We stayed there for 2 days and 1 night. I was very thankful that the Lord made our bond as a batch ever TIGHTER.
I love batch senio12s forever and ever amen! :)
-------------

Call time at school was 7:30 am.

Went inside the bus around 8am.
Drove to Caliraya for 4 hours! :)

Lol look at Bria and Aubrey having an emo moment. =)) 


Thank goodness for bestfriends! The ride going there was HILARIOUS! We never stopped laughing.
 Love you, Angeline and Belly!


OMG mga trip namin. =))
This is me being all gangstahh.
HAHAHA HINDI BAGAY. =))


------------
Arrived at Caliraya around 12. 
So thankful for a gentleman who brought my maleta for me. Nyahaha, thanks so much Rone!


Hop into the boat, everyone!



I love the breeze!! 
But I hate how my pimple is so obvious in this photo.
I promised myself this: NO MAKE UP DURING THE BATCH OUTING.
The retreat was meant for my relaxation. It was a break from everything--- stress, pollution, and chemicals.
So yes, no concealer for me. Nyahaha.


After hoping right off the boat, we walked all the way to our rooms!
GAH, have I ever told you guys how I hate stairs??


Our rooms!


We were given a 2-hour free time to do ANYTHING we want.

First up, chill at the tree house!


Klyde and Belly!

 

Me and my ever so jolly self!
 

Style, mala Jason Mraz ang peg! HAHA!


The snack bar!


Dani and I in front of the snack bar.
Wow ah, David and Goliath? 




Chilling in front of the rooms!


Swimming time!!

The swimming part was super fun.
The water was refreshing. Plus, there was this fun, huge inflatable slide inside the pool. We had fun fooling around with the zorb ball located in the children's pool, too!


After 30 minutes of swimming, Dani, Angeline, Bria, Belly and I eventually got bored.
We decided to go straight ahead to the mud slide part to get DIRTY.

We were the first people to use the mud slide that day.
Our butts got soooo sore, because we slid down the slide for like 30+ times the whole day! lol.

The mud slide goes like this:
You run to the top of this hill and then sit on it. The manong kuya then gets his "tabo" , and splashes water and soap all over you-- repeatedly. Not until you're soaking wet are you entitled to a free slide down the hill! 

WARNING: the slide down might get messy! :>



Rone and his broken arm :(
[he got it from wrestling with Lor during football, lol]


The only time I was happy to be dirty!


We still have one question left inside our minds:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT PIT COMPOSED OF?
eew. =))







There are many ways on how to slide down the hill.

1. Jansen style

2. With a snorkeling mask

3. Slide down with a friend!
This is me and Dave. HAHA.

4. Or better yet, SLIDE DOWN WITH FRIENDS!
The more, the FASTER your acceleration will be! (hala, application of physics?? haha)


 5. Dustin style!!
 


6. Alec style!!

7. And last but DEFINITELY NOT THE LEAST, 
the ARTURO STYLE! HAHAHA!


After sliding, we were called to gather at the field for some team-building activities!

This is a photo of the seniors bathing/ showering together. nyahahaha! 




Sir Francis and his megaphone!


Me and Kim--- the mud slide queen! haha!




THE AWESOME GROUP 6!! I love you, groupmates!! woohoo!


first game: Tug-of-war!!




while we were cheering for our teams during the tug-of-war, Shem, Pablo and Edward were taking over the exercise area=))


This is me and my game face.
WE LOST. Surprise, surprsie!
and guess what?
Not long after 3 seconds, our team fell na agad =))
HAHA GO TEAM LAMPA!




AYAN ANG GAME FACE.
Go,pao!!






Next game: relay

We had to insert a marshmallow inside our nostril, and blow it off. Then the next player stands where the previous marshmallow fell, and then he inserts a marshmallow in his nostril and blows it off again. 

In other words, 
"ipasok ang marshmallow sa ilong sabay singot" =))


Kaya mo yan, Alec!


OMG AUBREY =))


DAVE NYAHAHA



Next up is everyone's favorite:

THE EARTH BALL!!
woohoo!



My team won! :)
--------------

The weather at Caliraya was PERFECT.
The sky was bright, but there were a lot of trees, so it was really breezy.
The lighting was perfect, too!


Say hello to Dani!

Angeline, Bria, me and Baba =))



Leigh and Kimmy <3



Me and Bria
[Belly's at the back, looking for her lost Havaianas slippers that was never again found]


And because Belly didn't have anything to wear on her foot, Dave carried her to the room. Aww. =))
WHATTA FACE, BELLZ. =))


The place was beautiful. :)
Too bad I wasn't able to get a photo of the sunset :(


------
Dinner time!!
The food wasn't good though :(
But at least nabusog kami! :D

----------------
After dinner, the most bizaare  thing happened:
MAY NAGPARAMDAM SA ROOM NAMIN.

I don't want to put the story here, because I don't want to do anything controversial.
Plus, I know that people won't believe me.

But we all have our own opinions.
I believe that evil spirits are real, because in the Bible, there WERE really spirits.
But I also believe that even though there's an evil spirit around,  A GREATER SPIRIT EXISTS- and that is the Lord, the Holy Spirit.

That particular experience was a memorable one for me.
I was with my roommates Angeline, Bria and Belly that time.
Good thing that we were together that time, and that we were safe and we didn't get hurt.
We knew that God will always protect us, no matter what.
------------------

RECOLLECTION TIME!! (around 9pm)

Thanks, Pastor Arnold for the very beautiful message!





We had this game wherein paunahan ka mag pa sign ng names ng tao under each box.
Guess what?
I WON! Woohooo!!
I got free Starbucks gift certificates!!! <3

BTW, this is Raha's paper. :D


We also had an activity wherein we were to put smiley stickers on 10 people we are most thankful for.
And upon sticking that smiley, we should tell him or her the specific thing that we are thankful for.
Example.
"Thank you for always being ready to advise and listen to me whenever I have problems." 

 


Next activity:
We were supposed to write our names creatively at the center of this special paper.
Then we were to hang it around our necks, facing the back.
People would then write positive words or phrases on it.

And the best part about this activity:
WE WON'T EVER KNOW WHO WROTE THOSE THINGS, SINCE OUR BACKS WERE TURNED TO THEM . :)









Look what I got. Awww:)
How I wish I could know who wrote each word! Haha!
I spot
"Fashionistang Jeje" =)) OMG that made me laugh so hard. Because I honestly have a jologs side of me! :))
"Trending Toh Sa Twitter" OMG WHOEVER WROTE THIS, Ang jologs mo rin!! =))
"Gangster" I have an idea who wrote this. Hmm. Belly?:> omg i miss my gangstah moments at the bus =))


The palancas I made for my friends!

e67,
Next activity:
Give 5 personal things to a friend, and write a note on it.

I gave this roll of tissue to Aubrey =))


I gave this band aid to one of my best friends to symbolize something. :) You know who you are.  I love you! :*



BWISIT ETONG GIFT NI BELLY SAKIN EH =))

A baby bra. Correction: HER baby bra!


aww look at the palanca Shine did for me <3



One classmate of mine gave his DSLR camera to his bestfriend. Grabe no? 


RECOLLECTION = IYAKAN 

I will forever remember that heart-changing night! :) <3 I LOVE MY BATCHMATES

----------------------

After that, we went to the open space in front of our rooms and lighted our wishing lanterns.
TANGLED THE MOVIE ANG PEG!
HAHAHA!





Baba and I had matching jackets from Dance Flava!

 

-----------------
1 o'clock in the morning:

My class, 4A + teacher lani, secretly went out of our rooms to meet up at the open area.
We're forever pasaway people!!


The night was really cold and breezy <3
We formed a big circle and had an open forum.
We all cried and appreciated each others' presence.
We love each other so much :( <3







Everyone had  a chance to talk and say a short speech of thanks to 4A.
Everyone started tearing up as we reminisced moments from the past. 

We ended the affair with a prayer and a group hug <3



I thank the Lord for this really wonderful day!

I was able to appreciate my batchmates more and more.


In fact, to me, they're no longer my batchmates, but my  f a m i l y. <3

senio12s forever!!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)