Monday, April 16, 2012

Behind The Scenes: Blissful Delight!






Dear Diary,

                         I'm having my Sweet 16th and Graduation party this April, and that's why I hired no other than Miss Junessa Rendon to shoot for my pre-party pictorial.

                         We had the shoot last April 12. Right now, I'm still waiting for the final photos. I can't wait to have them printed! :)

Here's a sneak peek of the 1950s-inspired shoot.

Credits to Miss Brianna Cardenas for these photos! :) Love you, bebe girl!


 



Bria, me and Junessa!


   








Buhay ermitanyo. =))

                              



xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




1 comment:

  1. BTS photos are the bomb - and these are no exception :)

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)