Saturday, April 21, 2012

Blissful Delight!

In exactly seven days from now, I'm going to have my 1950s-inspired  <super duper late> sweet 16+grad party.

And because I won't let this once-in-a-lifetime-event pass by without having a pre-party shoot (para naman mafeel ko ang aking pagiging "sweet sixteen" nyahaha) , I hired Junessa Rendon . If you are looking for a photographer that you could hire for pre-nups or pre-debut shoots, feel free to contact her! Her details are at her facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/rendonphotography. She's really good, I swear.


*See behind the scenes shots here











My most favorite shot :)
This looks so hipster, don't you think?


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)