Monday, April 9, 2012

Featured: My Pet One Station @ Tiendesitas







April 1, 2012

I love free stuff....and discounts.

I took advantage of the moment two Sundays ago when we went toTiendesitas to have Yuki groomed.
I was able to claim my complementary 3kg dog food (thanks so much for this wonderful gift, Sir Erwin and My Pet One!!) AAAAAND NOT ONLY THAT!!  I was able to avail of their graduation discount (so yay for finishing highschool, haha!) !!

Yuki's 'before pic'

Let the grooming begin!! 

First up, trimming time!


Next up: bath time!!
{this also includes the brushing/cleaning of teeh}

After that comes the blow dry part! Then the styling of fur!
Yuki getting her nails done. TARAAAY!
 


                                                             A tour around the shop! :)

One good thing about My Pet One's grooming shop is that the area is AIR CONDITIONED.
According to the lady there in the shop, dogs perform better in cooler temperature.
It is true, because I took notice of the other dogs confined in some non-air conditioned shops beside My Pet One, and I saw that they were sad-looking, weak, and lazy.


My Pet One station is known for their special dog food! :)
 They also offer cute doggie accessories!!


See that glass floor over there? That's actually an aquarium of cod fish! haha!

Ate Yas choosing a cute leash for Yuki. :) We were able to buy one for only 180 pesos!


The cozy waiting area. 




The doggie photo booth!! Ack this is sooo cute!
Just pay an additional 50 pesos, and you get to have a photobooth picture of your dog for free!
Your photo also entitles you to join their monthly contest. Photo with the most FB likes will take home a doggie food gift package from MY PET ONE STATION!



So I just found out that Yuki's already 49 years old....
OMG MY BABY'S A LOLA NA. </3 =))




My sister's outfit shot! Bag is from BAGELLIA FILIPINAS, of course! xx



AND OF COURSE, FOR THE MOMENT WE'VE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR.
Here's Yuki's 'after' photo!
DRUM ROLLS PLEASE.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TADAAA! We asked the groomer to give her a summer cut, so that she won't suffer from too much heat this summer.







Giving Yuki her new leash!



We are happy customers! <3
THANK YOU, MY PET ONE STATION!


Kuya James, Yuki, Me, Ate Yas and my doggie food prize!! Thanks again! 



My Pet One Station is located at:

Stalls 21A and 21B, Pet Villlage, Tiendesitas, Frontera Verde, Brgy Ugong, 1604 Pasig, Philippines



      I will end this blog post with a photo of Yuki enjoying her gift.
    It's really cool, because there are 24 individual packages inside a big bag.
It really reminds of coco crunch cereals. HAHAHAHAHA. Okay, sharing lang.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)