Monday, April 30, 2012

The Quirky Neri's

I just wanna thank the Lord for giving me such a supportive, bibbo and fun-loving family! :)
Here are some photos of us in our costumes taken during my 1950s-themed Sweet 16 and Thanksgiving party last Saturday :)












Dad went as a Navy, I went as a Preppy Girl, Mom went as a Classy 50s Lady (although her head piece
wasn't shown in the photo!) , and Ate Yas went as a Nerd :)


What do you think of our costumes? Haha! We must tell you, we take costume parties seriously! lol!

Stay tuned for more photos of the event! :)

      xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

1 comment:

  1. really cute! :))

    anyway, im having my first blog giveaway! please do join and visit if you have time pretty. :) http://raellarina.blogspot.com/2012/04/first-blog-giveaway.html

    Have a nice day! :D

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)