Friday, May 4, 2012

Blissful Delight: Celebrating Hershey's sixteen years of joy

April 28, 2012
BF Clubhouse, Quezon City

The funny thing is that my real birthday was actually 2 months ago. I just chose to celebrate my Sweet 16 along with my Grad party, since the month of February was full of school activities AND expenses.


I woke up to the sound of my phone's ringing. I was wondering who in the world would call me at 6 o'clock in the morning! When I answered the phone, it was Bria's mother. She told me how special I was for her and her family. She thanked me for being part of Brianna's life. I was really touched when she said that. And a few seconds after I put the phone down, Brianna called again. She, her brother, and her brother's girlfriend were singing a birthday song to me.  I laughed so hard! I literally didn't know what to say that time. I was so touched by this small act of kindness. Brianna told me how she wished she could teleport in time for my party. She also apologized that she wasn't able to come that day (for she was at Ilocos that time).

Brianna, if youre reading this, I just want you to know that I love you and that I understand! Mwah!

When I checked my phone again, I was surprised that I read the clock WRONG. It was 9 o'clock, not 6!! I kept on muttering to myself about how annoying it is to NOT WAKE UP ON TIME (I was supposed to wake up by 7).

I headed straight to the clubhouse without eating breakfast . 

Good thing my driver was there! Love ya lots, Kuya JR! Thanks for being such a great help to me in decorating!!!

Kuya JR and I decorated from 9 til 10:30 am. The catering service arrived, so we helped organize the tables and stuff.





It was already 12pm when my dad came and "commanded" me to go home and "prettify" myself.
Thanks for taking the load, dad. I love ya!:)

My sister and I bonded for an hour and a half. She styled my clothes and put on my make-up :)
See my outfit post HERE

----------
The guests started arriving at around 1:30pm.



Dad's message on the Freedom Wall. Aww <3








Congratulations to Chela for winning my Pochi Giveaway!




The witty emcees, Sab, Dustin and Raha



My cute parents! A navy and a classy 50s girl. Check out more family pictures
HERE

Food catering by LA MILAGROSA.
Super delicious food! :)
We had pasta (red sauce and white sauce), garlic bread, cheese sticks, mozzarella breaded sticks, nachos, chicken lollipops, barbecue, etc. 







Photobooth by klikzphoto.com

Freebies sprinkled all over the table :)







                               Blessing and Dedication lead by Tita Milette and Tito Bong :)






                   
                             Fashion show for best costume hosted by my sister, Hiyasmin Neri :)



Ate Yas: So Baba right here is wearing a cute poodle dress. So Baba, could you tell us more about your costume?
Baba: I'm wearing...............a poodle....dress.
*awkward silence*
everyone: HAHAHAHAHHAHA



Ate Yas: Now who among you has watched Grease? Dito sikat yung Bad Boy look. So Dave, sobrang iniinternalize mo character mo no? Tell us more about your costume

Dave: It's hot in here.

=)))


Let the fashion show begin!


Pabitin time!





Our super cute dance number that we practiced on just last night. LOL DONT HATE.
Thanks so much for being game on this, guys! Love you all to bits and pieces <3 <3 <3
video









The four winners in BEST COSTUME. They received 500 pesos each :D


  Daddy sang a very beautiful song to me. I tell you, he has the voice of an angel. Love you daddy :)







Dani Barretto of STYLE IS ETERNAL asked us to do her outfit shots. Check her outfit post HERE



June's super cute costume!



 My gallery of pictures shot by Rendon Photography. Check out the shots HERE

The girls doing the 'Ellen Dance Dare'.



My fans....I mean, girls. :)








I just want to thank the Lord for the beautiful sixteen years He has given me.
I chose to say "sixteen years of joy" rather than "sixteen years of happiness", for one simple reason: 

He gave me JOY in my heart, even though I experienced sadness.

HE was with me during my ups and downs. He helped me fight my depression last year. He picked me up, and helped me win battles. 

Lord, thank you. Thank you so much for being my best friend. Thanks for always listening to me, comforting me, and loving me.



Lord, I give back all the glory TO YOU.

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)