Friday, June 1, 2012

BTS: The Lost Fairy

May 23, 2012


It was actually the first time us girls weren't complete in a shoot :(
Ate Mitch had to leave early because she had another client to prettify. 
I honestly missed her. </3 But business is business! This is our second client shoot. Thank you for believing in us, Reimari! You were so easy to work with, oh and can I just say that you make such a charming fairy :)

HERE ARE SOME BTS PHOTOS OF THE SHOOT.
Photos were taken from my iPhone and some were stolen from Kat and June's cameras. :) 
-----------------

Reimari has arrived! :)

Reimari getting prettified by THE Mitch Mabutas.


Ate Mitch's collection :)


Haha, hair and nail salon??


Reimari all dressed up and ready for the shoot! I'm proud to say that Junessa, Mitch and I styled her outfit. Yep, everything. The tutu, the accessories, the shoes, etc.  Yay for our teamwork, woohoo! 


-----------------------------------------

HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY:
We were eating our snacks while driving to UP Diliman. We had to pass through this particular gate which only lets people with UP IDs in. 

There was this first guard who came up to us and asked for our ID. Junessa drove pass him. The first guard whistled and commanded the second guard to stop us. The second guard ran after our car and knocked on our window. Kat and I were like "oh my god what are we going to do". 
But Junessa just sat there, all chill and everything. She took a bite of her Mcnugget and said, in a sort of stoic manner, "La akong ID." 

AND THEN IN HALF A SECOND SHE DROVE PASS THE GUARDS REAL FAST.
Kat and I were like "OH MY GOD JUNESSA WHAT DID YOU JUST DO."
And we looked back at the guards and saw them scratch their heads.

And when we got pass them, Junessa suddenly came to her senses and was like "Wait. DID I JUST F***** DO THAT?"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. =)))))))))) oh my goodness. 
-------------------------------------


Kat and her commanding fingers. HAHAHA.


ANOTHER HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY:
We needed a mat for Reimari to sit on. We saw two people under a tree sitting on a picnic cloth. Kat was supposed to ask if we could borrow them for a sec. 

BUT THEN WE REALIZED THAT THEY WERE MAKING OUT. We were like.......AWWWKKKKWAAAARRRRD.

hahahahaha.




Prepping up Reimari and telling her what to "internalize". HAHA WHAT.


Junessa and I being our usual bangag selves.


"Why are there so many couples in this area? ANO BANG MERON DITO?
Eh puro puno lang naman. AYYYYY. "



Junessa and Kat risking their lives just for a nice shot. =))

Kat: Okay nang mahulog ako, wag lang camera ko please.


Ang enkantadong bahay ni Reimari. 



HAHAHAHAHAHA. Trekking? 





I was a human diffuser for a short while. My friends had abused me because of the color of my shirt. 
ENOUGH SAID.












While shooting, there was this super slow ______  *is this think called tractor haha gosh im so stupid*

As in, a freakin grandma could walk pass by them.
Okay, fine. I'm over reacting. Basta it was moving so slow, and the guys inside it were so........chill.



See what I mean.


Them dudes chilling. Check out the abs.




Reimari looks fresh and fab, while June and I look stoned haha. 


Junessa trying to imitate the ridiculously photogenic guy.  (see orig photo HERE


HAHAHA WHAT WAS I DOING. 


At the waiting shed. Haha it was fun reading the posters!


OUR FAVORITE =)) UP students are so funny.



"Pwede pong damihann? Mga 'Good Looks' ganun?"
"Discriminatory labor conditions"
"contact Mani (aka Peanut)"
"Korean/ Japanese"
"Cute nung sulat. Anong grade na yon?"
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.



CAUGHT ON CAM: Junessa and I not knowing what to do next. HAHAHA.



Story behind this photo:

Some random girl pushed me.  I was about to growl back at her, but then I realized that she was Iza, my friend, just trolling on me. HAHAHA. Hi Iza! Nice seeing you!


------------------------------
I love Pipe Dreams!


After prettifying her other client, ate Mitch was able to drop by for a bit, just so that we could have our group shot. Aww, how sweet of her!




Thanks again to Reimari for believing in us! WE LOVE YOU!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

3 comments:

  1. Super nice pictures! I love the concept! :)

    chillinandsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Totally adore the concept. What palette is that one on the left? The one with blushes. Love Michelle Mabutas' makeup collection. Thank you! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. omygosh! i love how you girls transformed her! she looked sooooo gorgeous as a fairy. i would definitely love to hire you guys, Pipe Dreams, for my debut shoot. can't. wait. i love you and keep up the good work! more powers and God Bless :)

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)