Friday, May 18, 2012

Denim & Lace








 This was the outfit I wore to Eastwood for my friend's 16th birthday. I just bought the pair of shorts last two Sundays ago (it was love at first sight, I tell you). Super thanks to HighFive Brands! It was the last stock left. I'm happy I bought it!! :) The combination of pastel, ribbon and lace gave my outfit a girly, preppy touch.

What do you think? :)


Grabbed from Bria's camera! Thanks for the shots! :)




Top: from the US/ shorts: HighFive Brands/ Denim oversized polo: Feroce shop/
Socks: Forever 21/ Shoes: china brand/ bag: Impulse Co




Stay tuned for my next post to view pictures that epic night! :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


2 comments:

  1. Thanks Hershey! A perfect outfit that fits you. Love it so much! Hope to see you again in our upcoming bazaar this weekend. Mwah*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! :))
    Followed your blog!
    btw, mind joining my giveaway?
    http://loveandelegance.blogspot.com/2012/05/birthday-giveaways.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)