Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mommy's Day!

My mom on her prom night :)












Mommy,

 Happy Mother's day! 

Words can't express how much I love you, am blessed to have you, and am happy to have you with me.
You will always and forever be my best friend.

Thank you for striving hard to support daddy in providing for our family.
Thank you for loving dad unconditionally. Thank you because you and dad are doing your best-est in making this family grow and prosper. Thank you for giving me and my sisters such a wonderful, fun-loving, peaceful, and happy family. Thank you because you brought us up with such a strong family foundation. Thank you because you make God the head of this household, and the center of our relationship.

Mommy, thank you for being supportive; for being my number one fan.
I will never ever ask for any other mom but you. Thank you for all your prayers, kisses, hugs, cheers, and most imporantly, for your words of wisdom. I will always treasure your advices in my heart, and keep it in my mind.

Mommy, thank you.
Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Thank you for going with me to  Manila with for 2 days in a row. You helped me finish my college requirements. You lined up with me under the scorching heat for FOUR hours. You skipped your clinic hours JUST FOR ME. You are SO sacrificing! 

Thank you for attending all my contests, and being ready to take my photos for me.

Thanks for always being present during all my milestones in life.

Thank you for always being there for me when I'm sick. Thank you for going down the stairs at night, just so you could get my meds whenever I have a sick tummy or whatever.

Thanks for being my shopping buddy. 
Thanks for being my companion.
Thanks for being my adviser.
Thanks for being my best friend <3 <3 <3

Thanks for all the happy memories. Thanks for all the bonding moments. Thanks for the laughter. And most of all, thank you for your love.

I admire you for being strong, courageous, God-fearing, intelligent and BEAUTIFUL- inside and out!


Mommy, I love you. And I'm sorry for all the wrong things I've done and said. I promise to grow up to be a successful, God-fearing woman! I promise to make you smile and to make you proud to have me.

I love you to the moon and back (x100)!

You are a blessing to me and to our family.

I love you, and I always will be your baby :)


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)