Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Hope is what guides me. †

" This story is all about a girl who mustered enough strength and courage to pull herself up from the things that 
have brought her down and bound her to life's hell. She's changed into someone better, someone stronger, and someone braver; truly someone you can depend on. Brianna is a beautiful piece of art that has been molded into something that cannot be broken down easily.The photos relay a story. Use your imagination and enjoy :) " - Junessa Rendon, photographer

Meet Pipe Dreams' first client!

Model: Brianna Cardenas
Photographers: Junessa Rendon & Kat Rosario
MUA: Mitch Mabutas
PR Manager/Blogger: Hershey Neri

* These are only some of the amazing photos we shot.
Please click these links to view the rest of the sets.

Set by Kat Rosario: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.407690562597108.95960.139130776119756&type=3

Set by Junessa Rendon: http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.333907910012187.69630.139018139501166&type=3


Like PIPE DREAMS on Facebook!:)  
If you'd like to hire us for shoots, feel free to contact Hershey Neri thru 0917 805 88 63. Thank you. :)

































Brianna is a genuine friend of mine, and she's definitely one of the strongest people I know.
She's been through, been hurt by,and been dragged down by a lot.

Yet, what makes me admire her most is her ability to smile back at her frustrations, leave them behind, and cling on to Him.

And you know what? I'm happy whenever my best friend smiles her beautiful smile, because I know that deep inside that curve of the mouth is a heart that has healed.......


.....and a heart that has learned
..... and a heart that has moved on.

Brianna is stronger, happier and wiser than ever. And I couldn't be any gladder for her. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)