Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Magic of Colored Socks







Top: bazaar, shorts: Forever 21, socks: Forever 21, Boots: Zara, bag: Impulse Co, accessories: bazaar


Hi, everyone!
Here's a quick post before I head into the station booth of 99.5 fm. Make sure to tune in at around 7pm, okay? DJ Logan, Kim Castillo, co-owner of Bagellia Filipinas, EJ Alonso of Click productions and I are going to promote the Bagellia x Aid For Joyce Fashion show this May 30 (read THIS )

Anyway, this was the outfit that I wore yesterday as I helped my sister, Hiyasmin Neri, style some models. I can't spill the beans just yet, so make sure to stay tuned, okay?? It's for a campaign for a big company. Heehee. <3 I enjoyed meeting new people and getting exposed to those kind of stuff. 

Okay, now on to my outfit. Haha sorry for babbling a lot. Imagine how plain my get up would be if I didn't wear socks! Just look at how they made the outfit look interesting, and how it added a pop of color!

I swear, I have this new thing for colored socks. I actually bought this pair from Forever 21. FYI, they're actually knee high socks, but I just folded them down :)

And guess how much I got these babies? 125 pesos! What a steal!! x

Can't wait to buy more socks! Haha, I'm such a geek.

XOXO,
The Teenage Queen



1 comment:

  1. I love the whole outfit :) youre luck :)) 125 is super cheap :)) lalalove!


    -roxy
    itsjustroxy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)