Monday, May 28, 2012

Outfit Post: Victoria's Angel


This is what I wore to my cousin's Victoria's Secret - themed debut. 
I learned from Tyra Banks that it's okay to wear gold and silver together, as long
as you style them properly. Thanks for the tip, miss tyra! I miss watching your show.
*sigh*












Had my nails done at Posh and Glam .
[ Click THIS to read my post featuring Posh and Glam boutique and home spa :) ]

Mom's vintage purse. <3


Corset :Anti-Fashion / Skirt: Forever 21/ Heels: People Are People/ vintage purse: borrowed from
my mom/ earrings and bracelet: SM Accessories/ necklace: borrowed from my mom


I had a lot of fun being a VS Angel for a night! Watch out for my next blog post to see photos of that lovely night! :) 


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

* Thanks for taking my shots,  Kuya James! :D haha!



** Are you a college student? Then join my back-to-school giveaway!! It's fun, free and EASY! Click THIS to find out how to win a satchel, a hoodie, a mani pedi treatment, a planner, accessories and a box of 12 cupcakes! **

2 comments:

  1. So gorg! Love your outfit esp your hair. x

    shaliguerlain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really like your look especially your shoes they're so nice :))

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)