Wednesday, June 13, 2012

178th sheep and counting.


I just want to share to y'all what I received as a "pasalubong" tonight.
Thank you to my relatives from Guam! Boy, I can't wait to use them!!
New make-up never fails to make me all giddy inside.

Oh, and it's actually 1:14 am as of the moment, and I've to wake up by 5.
Boo college orientations!! JK, but really. It sucks that summer just had to be over just LIKE THAT.
I was having the best 2 months of my life! Oh well, gotta move on. That's just how life is.

Now, I should shut the laptop down already and get some sleep........

but I just can't.

Darn this body clock. Ugh.

Oh well. I'm down to my 178th sheep already.
 Must. count. more. sheep.

See you in dreamland!! xx
ZzzzZzzz


XOXO,
The Teenage Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)