Sunday, June 10, 2012

Buy a shirt; save my friend's life

Aid For Joyce shirts!


Daddy's friends making a difference. 


Earned 6K in one night! Thanks to my parents' bible study group for having a hero's heart. 


You all know my friend Joyce, right? She's probably the oldest living person with the rare case of Biliary Artresia. READ HER STORY HERE, PLEASE. :)

She needs a liver transplant ASAP. Please help us raise 7 to 12 million pesos for her.

I'm actually selling t-shirts for a cause! If you're interested in buying one, please feel free to contact me through my email: hersheyneri_01@yahoo.com .

Thank you.
Let us all be heroes in our own little ways.

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)