Sunday, June 24, 2012

Country Girl Sweetheart

I decided to add character to my boring old polo today.

So I tied up the bottom front part  into a knot, and rolled the sleeves up. Next, I accessorized by piling up bracelets and necklaces. And to add the finishing touches, I braided my hair and wore my new heart-shaped sunnies!

Tadaa! I was able to(sort off) accomplish the "Country Girl" look! Hope I pulled it off  though. :) 
What do you guys think?


Polo: hand-me-down from my sister, / pants: Forever 21
Bag: Bagellia Filipinas / Shoes: Parisian / over used necklaces: Acccessoire and Forever 21/ sunnies: Ebay







This is my favorite belt. It can pair up with almost anything.
I got it for only 250 bucks in Crossings :) 
Oh, and my pants are from Forever 21. I bought this pair for only 555 bucks. What a steal! INVEST IN BASICS, GUYS! 

Don't you just love my sunnies? I got it last night as a "pasalubong" (gift) from my sister who works at the States! She said she got it from Ebay. :) Cool.


Bracelets (L-R): from a random stall in Rockwell, from a bazaar in Nuvali, and from Quirkypedia 
 My flats are such an investment! Can you believe I got it only for 499 bucks? Parisian offers lots of cute flats! And the best part is, it's a Filipino brand! Support Pinoy! :)

Now tell me how you guys pimp up a boring polo! :) Feel free to comment below! :)



xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)