Friday, June 29, 2012

Get 10 percent off your next purchase at Bagellia Filipinas!




Bagellia Filipinas will be joining the last ever bazaar at the Big Tent Don Antonio branch! Yep, you heard it right. After this event, the Big Tent will officially move out. :( 

I know that everyone in the Don Antonio area is sad right now. But because Bagellia Filipinas wants to cheer y'all up, they're giving away 10% discounts to anyone who would go straight to their booth and say my blog url.

Yep. You just go to their booth,  say "www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com", and avail of a 10% off discount on the bag you want to purchase!

Promo ends on July 1, 2012, and could only be availed at the Big Tent Bazaar.

Catch me there tomorrow from 10am til late in the afternoon. :)

















xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)