Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Happy Father's Day to the Boy of My Life!


"A father is his daughter's first love and his son's first hero."






Daddy's bday, 2011


Atlantic City, 2009

Father's birthday, 2010



Christmas 2011





Palawan 2011


My Sweet 16, 2012


A singer. A doctor. A best friend. A mentor. A buddy. A seafood-cooking expert. 
An adventurer. A world traveller. A speaker. A leader. A joker. An entertainer. 
A teacher. A lover. 

And most of all,

a FATHER.

You have so many hats to put on, dad. But I must say that you do so well in being all of these.

And I just wanna show you how much I appreciate all your efforts in trying to be the best daddy in the world, just for us.

Daddy, thank you for always showing up in my contests (even if it means that you have to reschedule appointments and meetings).
You are such a bibbo stage dad, and that's what I love about you. You never fail to make me and my sisters IMPORTANT, TALENTED, BEAUTIFUL AND LOVED. Thank you for supporting us in everything we do, in every decision we make, and in every adventure we want to take.

Thank you for always making sure that Sundays and holidays are to be fun. I will never forget that about you. Thank you for prioritizing family days. Thank you for driving us to the places, and of course, for ensuring that there would be quality time among the family. 

Thank you for always listening to what we want to say.
Thank you for your prayers, advices, hugs and kisses, and for your time.

Thank you for providing for the family. Thank you for loving not only me, mommy, my sisters, Yaya and our doggies, but also to YOUR PATIENTS. You are a lover to all of us. We love you for your heart to give and your heart to help. 

Thank you for making me feel proud whenever I call you "Daddy".
When I grow up, I want to be just like you.

I promise to finish my studies, and to do well in everything I do.
You and Mommy are my inspiration. I promise to take care of you both, just like how you took care of me since I was born.

I love you, Daddy! I will always be your baby girl :)


Love,
Hershey






1 comment:

  1. You look like a family of happy campers. That first photo with your dad is quirky.

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)