Saturday, June 2, 2012

The Lost Fairy

The dreamland adventures of the Last (and Lost) fairy. What happens when she leaves her 

home for the city? Yay for our second client shoot! :) Thanks for believing in us, Reimari!

Model: Reimari Germar

Photographers: Junessa Rendon and Kat Rosario

MUA: Mitch Mabutas 


Stylist and Manager: Hershey Neri

I love the theme of this shoot. Whenever I look through the photos, I can't help but think of Tinkerbell. Heehee.

Enjoy viewing! To see the rest of the photos, please do view THIS album.













 Like PIPE DREAMS on Facebook!
We are ready for hiring!


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. I sooo love the 3rd and the last photo! ♥

    chillinandsharing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos and makeup!!! Definitely want to hire your MUA sometime!

    Win Villa del Conte chocolates here:
    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com/2012/05/villa-del-conte-real-passion-for.html

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)