Thursday, June 7, 2012

Meet my blog sponsor, Accessoire!

I literally squealed with delight when Accessoire messaged me last night regarding sponsorship.

Thank you,  Accessoire ! I am very much honored to share your lovely shop to my readers.

To all chicks out there, go check out this shop! It offers fashionable pieces for very affordable prices!

Here, let me share to you some of the stuff I fancy.

* Statement necklaces are so "in" today. These could spice up and add life to any boring outfit in a zap, I swear. :)








 







I bet you're DROOLING over them right now, huh?
The best thing about them is that they are very affordable. Price range is only from Php190 to Php220! WHAT A STEAL!


If you want to buy a statement necklace of your own, go visit 
Accessoire on Facebook! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)