Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My haircut by Azta Urban Salon (Eastwood)

BEFORE 

Thick. Long. Boring.

Yep, those are three words to describe my hair over the summer. I decided to change my look a bit , you know, for college. 

That's why last Friday, I went to Eastwood to avail of my complimentary haircut at Azta Urban Salon!

My Senior Stylist, Sir Jo, knew just the haircut I wanted.
I told him that I didn't want him to cut my hair's length, but I just wanted it to look thinner and "livelier", but I also didn't want him to experiment much on my hair. 

Thank you, Sir Jo! I love my hair. It's now less heavy and easier to manage/maintain!
AFTER


Oh, and can I just say that they give the best back massages ever?!
 Oh, and their shampoo smells so nice. HAHA, RANDOM.


Thank you, Sir Jo and AZTA URBAN SALON!
I am definitely going back to have my hair maintained. :)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)