Tuesday, June 19, 2012

"Pants-Person"

I must admit that I immediately thought of my highschool friend, Dani Barretto of STYLE IS ETERNAL, when I wore this outfit.
Here is her post that I kind of drew my inspiration from: HAPPY COLORS . What a coincidence! Haha.
Do you see the resemblance? lol.
Dani, if you're reading this, I just want you to know how much I love and miss you! :( huhu. Hang out soon, okay?

ANYWAAAY.
This is what I wore to my first day in college. To be honest, it was actually my first time, in a verrryyyy long time, to wear pants. I'm not really a "pants person", because I think wearing one makes me look smaller. 
But my perspective about how "pants-don't-look-good-on-petites" changed when I wore this one.

I realized that it's all about how the pair FITS you. I think this one fits my petite frame perfectly!

 I love that Forever 21 offers so many cute pants for very affordable prices! I bought this blue pair for only 855 pesos. What a steal! xx 

Top:  Dear Kate / necklace: ACCESSOIRE / pants: Forever 21/ shoes: Parisian/ bag: Bagellia Filipinas 







Sorry for the low quality of photos. I just used my iPhone for this post, lol. 


 I am so excited for college!
Can't wait to learn new things, explore new places, and accomplish new challenges!

UP FIGHT! I AM PROUD TO BE A FIGHTING MAROON NURSE! :)

UNIVERSITY OF THE PHILIPPINES, MANILA: THE HEALTH AND SCIENCES CENTER
BS NURSING, BATCH 2016



1 comment:

  1. Hey Hershey! Thought you'd wanna drop by my blog & read about my sponsor thingy.

    xx thesmalleyedwanderer

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)