Friday, June 8, 2012

Quick Outfit Post: Little Miss School Girl


Trying on a pair of heart-shaped glasses at Eastwood's PB&J


top: forever 21/shorts:forever 21/shoes:bazaar/bag:BAGELLIA FILIPINAS/necklace: Accessoire



Just a quick outfit post before I sleep.

I was really tired and sleepy earlier afternoon, so I decided to wear something laid back and comfy.
My necklace is an outfit-saver. Imagine how plain (ala "pambahay", lol) my outfit would have looked like if it weren't for my statement piece. 
Good thing Accessoire sent it to me as a gift today. Talk about perfect timing!

Oh, and don't you just love my sparkly, glittering purple bucket bag? How cute and girly!!
I got it from my sponsor, Bagellia Filipinas. 

  • Lesson learned: Bags and accessories could add up spice to any "lazy outfit". 


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hershey!!

    Glad to know you're studying nursing in UP Manila! There really aren't a lot of fashion bloggers there. I'm studying Pharmacy there as well. :)

    Btw, I love your banner! You look gorgeous!

    Check out my blog too? :)
    http://heyitsalyssayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Alyssa!! Wow, nice to meet you po! I guess I'll be seeing a fellow blogger around this year! hehe. Thank you so much!
      I followed you!:)

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)