Today was a really tiring yet fulfilling day. Yep, way to spend my last Friday of summer!
- 11 am - went to UP Diliman with my sister to shoot a video for *something* (you'll know soon! It's a surprise, hehe)
- We are late lunch at Techno Hub with my sister and her boyfie.
- Got home around 3pm. When I got to the kitchen, I saw a package on the long table. I got all giddy when I opened it and saw these lovelies! Thanks so much to my beautiful sponsor, Miss Patrizia of ACCESSOIRE, for all these dainty stuff! I can't wait to use them all! x Go like Accessoire on Facebook! It's http://www.facebook.com/MyAccessoire . I swear, their accessories are all really fashionable yet very affordable! :)
- Only got to rest for about 30 minutes. *huhu*
- Changed my outfit, and then went immediately to St. Lukes (where my parents' clinic is). After that, we headed to Eastwood where mom and I had our haircut *cant wait to blog about my experience at Azta Salon! :D *
Oh and yeah, my back-to-school giveaway ends in about 2 hours, so make sure you've joined already!!
If you haven't yet,click THIS .
So I guess my quick post ends here.
The Teenage Queen