Friday, June 1, 2012

What I wore to the Philippine Fashion Week Holiday 2012


May 27, 2012

I didn't really get to prepare much for this event, because I only found out that I was invited hours before the show. Haha! So forgive me for the very simple look. 

But hey, always remember that simple is CLASSY! 



My date to the PFW! I love my sister soo much! 


--------------
Don't you think my heels are so pretty? :) I borrowed them from my sister. Teehee.



Dress (used as top): Forever 21
Shorts: HighFive Brands
Cardigan: Forever 21
Heels: People Are People
Vintage sling bag: hand-me-down from my sister




Details of my very lovely shorts :)



xoxo,
The Teenage Queen



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)