Saturday, July 14, 2012

Compilation of the best THOR , LOKI and HAWKEYE memes I've seen.

July 3 marked the night when Thor jokes was all over Facebook. It was raining really hard that night (that our classes even got suspended), and people joked about the situation saying "Ginagalit niyo si Thor."
After a day,  Loki and Hawkeye memes were all over Facebook, too.

These jokes were (and are still) such a hit to us Filipinos, that they even got to be aired on our local news! LOL!

Here are some of the memes I find the funniest. I just got these from Facebook shares and Google Images. If ever you own one of these photos, feel free to contact me so that I could give proper credits. :)


























Filipino jokes are the best, don't you agree? :)

XOXO,
THE TEENAGE QUEEN

2 comments:

  1. LOL I really don't get why THOR has become a butt of jokes these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Made my day. :p Thanks for this!

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)