Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Happy birthday to the best sister in the world!





To my best friend, stylist and make-up artist, lazy-afternoon-chill-mate, pagandahan-ng-snoopy-fair-opponent, business partner, advising machine, role model, bully and sister....

A HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUU! *fireworks display* 



I just want to say thank you for all the opportunities, advices and support you gave me. I wouldn't be where I am and who I am if it weren't for you. So, thank you! 


And I just want to let you know that I'll always do the same thing for you, too. 
As I said a million times before, I will always be your #1 fan. 


You are an epitome of what a girl with both beauty and brains is!
And that is why I look up to you. Always remember that  I am so proud of you and all of your accomplishments. You are one unique, gifted, talented, and special girl, you know that?




 You're still young! Go end enjoy life and live it to the fullest. Grasp on every opportunity there is!
And don't worry, because I assure you that I, together with mom and dad, Ate Hannah, Yuki, Manang Susan, and of course, Kuya James, will always be your support group.
We will always be here to cheer for you, to pray for you, and to love and accept you.





We may fight over little things sometimes, yes, but that doesn't (and will never) change the fact that I love you so much---- to the moon and back!
You don't know how much you light up the world of people around you with your quirkiness. And you also don't know how much fans you've got out there. People look up to you, ate, because you're special. I mean, c'mon! Who else has met a girl who models, styles, sings, acts, draws,hosts, lectures, leads, and at the same time, has graduated from the University of the Philippines, and now co- owns a business and takes up MBA at Ateneo ? Dang, girl! You're the BOMB!

So stay the way you are- funny, CRAZY, intelligent, beautiful, Christ-centered, resourceful, talented and strong!


 Enjoy your day, ate!
I will treat you out once I've made ipon already, teeheee.












And I will end this post with a very, very beautiful picture of us. :)




HAHAHAHAHA NEVER GETS OLD. Don't kill me, okay? Maganda ka naman in real life, eh.
kidding. I love you, ate!! 

your super gawky sister,
Hershey


2 comments:

  1. AWWWWWWW.. I cry. lol. But seriously, Thank you so much dearest sister :) and i do believe that beauty and brains run in the genes! mwehehehe. you too are the BOMB (ay, bomba girls tayo?).

    Kidding aside,Hersh, i really am proud of you! You've got your own uniqueness that makes you stand out. You're always positive and has always been so supportive. I know that you really can move people towards something that will glorify God! I love you! Stay cheerful Cristabel. I'm here lang if you need any advice and cheering on. :) - Ate Yas

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your ate looks a lot like Melissa Ricks. So pretty. :))

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)