Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Newest Sponsor: THE BEAD DIARY



"Every once in a while, I feel like making beads. This is my bead diary."

THE BEAD DIARY is a cute and dainty shop that sells unique handmade accessories.
It is run by Miss Francesca Monroy, who makes sure to give every piece all the love and care before having them "adopted".

               

The great thing about buying from this shop is that you're sure that you won't be seeing another person wear the same item you have, because stocks are limited :) Plus, you're sure to be getting quality products over here, because, as I said before, everything is handmade with love.


Let me share you some of my picks from this very cute and dainty shop! :)

THE STELLY BOW
Oh my goodness. This bow is perfect! <3 It will give even the laziest outfit THE extra girly oomph, don't you agree?


STELLY BOWS ARE LOVE!



Cute bookmarks for fashionista bookworms out there! :)




Cute owl rings for adoption! 
Every owl has her own name and character :) Choose who you want to take home with you!
"Hello there my name is Chloe. When I grown up I want to be a scientist!" :)


"Hello my name is Sky! My skin looks blue but its really purple."





TO ALL MY FELLOW DRAMA QUEENS OUT THERE! This is sooo "us". HAHAHA.






You can even have your own piece customized! Here are some of The Bead Diary's MTOs:











I really fell in love with this shop the first time I saw their lovely items---and that is why I squealed with so much excitement when I found out that The Bead Diary wanted to sponsor my blog, The DIARY of a Teenage Queen! Haha!  I sooo can't wait to share to you the items I'm going to receive. :) I bet you're going to love The Bead Diary the same way I'm in love with it!

Thank you so much, Miss Francesca! This is such a huge honor. More power to you and your amazing shop!


LIKE THE BEAD DIARY ON FACEBOOK!!!

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)