Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Quaint and Dainty

I was so excited to wear the pair of shorts my lovely sponsor, HighFive Brands, sent me (SEE THIS). Good thing Sunday came along, and I was able to "dress up" for some fun family bonding! 

I decided to wear something vintage-inspired that day, so I paired my polka dots shorts with my lacey mint green top from Gin Fasyon . To top it all off, I used my vintage 1980s Liz Claiborne bag that Mom handed down to me two summers ago. It was actually meant to be a sling bag, but the strap sort of....detached by itself (haha, because it's too old, I guess).. so I used it as a big purse instead. 

Top: Gin's Fasyon / Shorts: HighFive Brands/ Shoes: Asianvogue Shop/ Bag: Liz Claiborne


bracelets from XOXO and Nepal / ring from Accessoire 













What do you guys think of my outfit? :) I think the shorts made the whole outfit just stand out! Super thanks to HighFive Brands for sending it to me! Go check out their page on Facebook, guys. They sell the cutest clothes at very affordable prices, I SWEAR! 

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen


* Super thanks to Rone for giving me the top! Hehe
* Special thanks to Yaya Susan for taking my shots and being so patient with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)