Monday, August 27, 2012

At dahil ZOMBIE ang peg.



Hey guys. So these are two photos taken during the last peg of our shoot last week. Sleepy ang peg. LOL.

Fun fact: Our inside joke for this peg has something to do with my lack of more than 24 hours of sleep. 
Yep, you heard me right.

Here's a little story to entertain you all:

THURSDAY NIGHT: 
I actually studied from 10pm til 5am---NONSTOP---- for my long test.
Blame my 4 cups of coffee, sorry. 

FRIDAY EARLY MORNING:
 I was really tired and zombified. As in, I was the complete definition of BANGAG. HAHAH.

FRIDAY MORNING:
 
My four cups of coffee eventually took its toll on me. I was so hyper, you'd probably think I had ADHD (but I swear, I really think I do haha).  

My college friends were concerned about me. They had to force me to nap for 15 minutes at Micah's flat. Haha, and so I did. 

FRIDAY AFTERNOON:  WHAT A BUMMER. The hyper effect suddenly vanished just in time for my long test.  Before the actual exam, I went to the store to buy more coffee--- but they ran out of it. So I just bought sago't gulaman instead, thinking that it will give me enough "sugar rush" to survive the rest of the day. BUT guess what? I fell asleep for about 5 minutes on the test itself. LOL. NEVER AGAIN.
This picture was taken after classes were dismissed. Haha!

After classes, I went to a reunion with my highschool friends. They were like "Why do you look............ stressed?"  and then I went all ranting about how all my efforts in studying for the exam were in vain......................................................................... ugh ugh ugh ugh i hate this feeling ugh ugh guhasdfszdgdfd


That same night, as soon as I got home, I had to prepare for a lot of stuff as well......



So to make the long story short, I DIDN'T GET SLEEP FOR THE PHOTO SHOOT AT ALL.
Haha.

My "good-morning-hahahahhahaha-what-is-sleep???" face


Yep. Say hello to me and my bangag-ness. HAHA.


After the shoot and all, we had to go to a relative's debut in Pampanga.
So yeah................................... I had to stay up late at night pa. LOL.

AND WHEN I FINALLY GOT HOME...


I WAS LIKE, peace out y'all. ZzzzzZZzzz.



HAHAHAHAHA. 

Two words:  NEVER AGAIN
Or....
COFFEE=TRAITOR

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)