Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Gearing up for the rainy season!

Lately, the weather's been totally bipolar here in the Philippines. I hate how one day could start really sunny and bright, but then the next thing you know, BAM, rain starts to pour down like cats and dogs.
--------
Typhoon Helen started to hit the Philippines yesterday.
And since the university thinks that us college students are "waterproof", I decided to gear up on durable stuff for the rain.

One of those was my newly bought waterproof overshoes from SOLED. They work like rainboots, actually- but they're cuter. Haha. The best part about these lovelies is that you could actually wear your shoes inside, thus they're also called "shoes for your shoes" !

Do you like them? I LOVE THEM. I really wanted the dark brown one though, but since they don't have one in my size yet, I decided to get a purple pair instead. No worries, purple is actually my favorite color.

                           I MEAN, C'MON! ISN'T IT OBVIOUS??
  
                         Shirt: Zara Men , Jacket: Solo, Pants: Forever 21, Boots: SOLED Overshoes,
                                   Pochi purse: Bagellia Filipinas, umbrella: ESPIRT


*Special thanks to Florence and Chesca for taking my photos. Haha, lol. Love you guys! 


I was completely overjoyed when I found out that I could actually step on puddles now without that eeky feeling of getting wet! Wahahaha. I was like "I AM FREAKING INVISIBLE, YOU DARN PUDDLES YOU". 



My friend Micah, who commented about how purple I was , asked me "Are you a Justin Bieber fan?" 
and I was like "uhm.... no... not really."
But then in my mind I was like, "But I was seriously a hardcore Barney fan back then."

Haha!So how are you gearing up for the rainy season? :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen 



With the lovely co-owners of Sole'd Overshoes. :)



5 comments:

  1. Barney fan pala ha. =)) Naisip ko bigla si Kim Chiu. Parang ikaw lang yung sa Whisper commercial. HAHAHA! -Guess who :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this really waterproof??? Are the soles rubber too??? Is the material used durable? Want one too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes it's waterproof. but i think theyre not reproducing these anymore :( inuubos nalang ata yung remaining stocks?:(

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)