Monday, August 20, 2012

I`m the last chick standing up against the wall.

Our peg for this was Forever 21-inspired. 
You know, the typical "It's me against the world" or the "I live my own life" kind of thing. 
HAHAHA did I just make sense there?
Anyway, I could honestly say that this was my favorite peg among the rest! What do you guys think? :)

Photographer: Junessa Rendon







Photographer: Kat Rosario




OUTFIT DETAILS::
Bandeau- department store / Vest- Forever 21 / Shorts: Gin Fasyon  / Necklace: Accessoire 
Socks and boots: Forever 21 / Sunnies: Ebay


LIKE JUNESSA RENDON PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK
LIKE KAT ROSARIO PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK
LIKE THE DIARY OF A TEENAGE QUEEN ON FACEBOOK 


xoxo,
The Teenage Queen 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)