Monday, August 27, 2012

In the streets of Cubao Expo.

Before I continue on with this post, allow me to first start with an OOTD.










OUTFIT DETAILS: 

Top: Feroce Shop
Denim shorts: bazaar 
Tights: department store
Flats: Mario D' Boro
Accessories: Forever 21 + bazaar 
Nails by: Posh and Glam 

Last Saturday, I was invited by an online magazine to go on a shoot with them at Cubao Expo.
After the tiring (but super fun! ) gig was done, I decided to take a short stroll around the place. Yep. Tourist lang ang peg. Haha!

Cubao Expo is a really great hideout for artists, collectors, fashion junkies and the like. They have the most unique, the weirdest, and the most artistic shops! It's so sad that I didn't get to take more photos of the shops around. There were actually plenty other cool stores like antique shops, novelty shops, bars, book stores, and ukay-ukays.
Don't worry! When I visit the place again, I'll make sure to share with you all the quirkiest stores around!

Here are some stores that I was able to take photos of:

  •   KARMA:   This cool shop offers neat clothes and accessories! I love the weird feel of this shop.





The owner of the shop is so cute! Haha! I immediately thought of Alice in Wonderland when I first saw her, I don't even know why.


If you're a sucker for cheap and sturdy leather shoes, this place is for you.


Society of painters in watercolor


The super duper beautiful Bellini's ! I've eaten here twice already. They offer AUTHENTIC Italian food (it is run by an Italian family)- very pricey, but totally worth it. If you're in for some Italian fine dining, I recommend you try this restaurant out.


HEIMA:  It's a super cute shop that sells adorable furniture, stationary stuff, bags, etc! We had the shoot at their super duper cute studio located at the second floor.



You should totally check out Cubao Expo! :)

xoxo,
The Teenage Queen

2 comments:

  1. Sooo cute and adorable, dear!! ♥ Really great to see you again last Saturday. :-*

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photos and love the bag! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)