Monday, August 27, 2012

My life in INSTAGRAM

I must admit, Instagram has become my latest addiction. As in, I could honestly say that I'm one Instagram whore who pulls out her phone every time something interesting happens in life.

Hypothetical (not really)   An actual situation that happened to me:
  • We order pizza in a restaurant. Family tries to devour the pizza immediately. I shout and say "WAIT! I've yet to INSTAGRAM it!" *pulls out phone and waves it while I sing 'instagraaaaammmmm' !!*

 Haha, I swear. Instagram's making me move slower in life (by asking everything to just pause for a while so that I could ..er, capture the momen) --- but hey, I'm not complaining at all!
LOL. 

In fact, I have just decided to share some of my latest Instagram photos here on my blog.
Hope you enjoy looking through them!

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @theteenagequeen !! 

August 3, 2012
- Micah invited us over to her flat to spend our 4-hour break there. We had so much fun that we actually planned to cut Math class. But Marc, our group's very own Jiminy Cricket, had to be a good student and influence us not to. HAHA.

August 4, 2012

My parents, who just got home from Palawan, gave me the coolest pasalubong ever! They're called purity pearls. I had the chance to open up a real cultured shell by myself! How dope! 



During P-NOY's SONA: #latergram
This is a picture of me showing how much of a pig I am when I eat 

August 5, 2012
We ate dinner at Red Garlic! Everything was scrumptious! Check them out at Katipunan!

August 9, 2012
My very old-school breakfast. Warm bread, hot chocolate, and imported cheese :)

While waiting for the donations to arrive at Moonleaf Don Antonio
for the TSMS Relief Destribution Project  :) Thanks for the free 
lychee yakult, Kit! Check out my blog post about that here


August 11, 2012

My new babies! Heehee rain boots <3 Check out my outfit post here

August 13, 2012
Chesca and I wore matching outfits that day! LOL! The people in the mall were actually glancing over at us, wondering WHY. Just why. HAHA.


August 14, 2012
Irish, Chesca and I got really bored during first period. Thank God Irish brought candies to keep us awake!

Math period= free cut
While we were playing cards in the classroom, this impregnated cat just suddenly appeared out of nowhere. We were like "okaaaaaay. We're trying to play over here, so please move." but the cat was like "forget youuuu". HAHAHAHA.


August 15, 2012

Happy Bundle for a bunch of happy people! Yippee!
Fun fact: We placed our delivery orders online. Of course, I had to let my gago mode out, so inside the "other comments/remarks" box, I wrote there, "PLEASE INCLUDE 20 SATCHETS OF KETCHUP." True enough, they sent us 20 satchets. LOL.
My dog is such a brat!

Spot the procrastinator!

August 18

Just me and my sister being complete goofs

August 19, 2012

We spent a beautiful Sunday morning together over a lovely American breakfast at Flap Jacks, Techno Hub.
That's Kuya James (my sister's boyfie) talking to his minions. LOL Duck Whisperer ang peg.


August 20, 2012

My happiness <3

August 23, 2012
I asked my dad if he could buy me sweet/ white coffee.... BUT THEN...

August 25, 2012

6:30 am. We rushed Yuki to the hospital. I'll blog about that later on. It's a pretty long story. We just need prayers. That's all. Please pray for her. 
This photo just breaks my heart. Sigh. Good thing she's all better now,don't worry. Let's just pray for her to fully recover so that she could have her surgery already. 


After our 4-hour stay inside Pendragon 24-hour Animal Clinic (that is how much we love our dog Yuki), we drove through Mcdonald's to get some breakky.

This is me on my way to a shoot----which I will blog about later on. Heehee, how exciting! Can't wait to spill the beans!


This marked the day I had my very first alcoholic drink ( because I think that my occasional wine toasting just doesnt count). Yep. And it was during my sister Ate Hannah's  party---- inside the house. Yep, my first drink happened inside my own house.  I am a complete bad ass. :| 

Oh, and I had some punch too. I thought it was fruit bunch. But it wasn't. 
Little did I know that it had bacardi and other drinks in there. I was like
 "..........THIS ISN'T FRUIT PUNCH, PEOPLE."

Oh, and I caught Ate Yas drinking alcohol. My sister is so hardcore. \m/ LOL

Ate Hannah's pretty birthday cupcakes!

August 26, 2012

I went to Greenhills to buy an iPhone casing!
It's a Kate Spade case and it says "Under Stated is Over Rated". 

Heehee. 


So I'm real sorry for the super long photo blog. Hope you had fun looking at them tho!

YEP. I think I just proved how much of an Instagram whore I really am. LOL

xoxo,

The Teenage Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)