Sunday, August 19, 2012

Natural

These are some of the photos from my shoot yesterday with my close friends (or should I say "photographer friends") ,  Junessa Rendon and Kat Rosario.
---------------------------------

This was a learning experience to all of us, actually, because it was our first time to do a shoot in a studio!!  I'm actually glad that we were able to share that moment together, because we were able  experiment and discover things on our own--- without feeling uncomfortable.

Anyway, I'm also glad that I was able to check this off my list. I've always wanted to do a natural/simple kind of shoot! I hope we were able to pull it off!

What do you think of the photos?
To be honest, I actually like them, because they bring out the true morena in me.
Yup, I'm a morena,  and I'm proud. :)



JUNESSA RENDON PHOTOGRAPHY






KAT ROSARIO PHOTOGRAPHY




After this, we also tried doing other pegs too. Watch out for my next posts to see them!! <3


LIKE KAT ROSARIO PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACEBOOK
LIKE JUNESSA RENDON PHOTOGRAPHY ON FACBEOOK
LIKE THE DIARY OF A TEENAGE QUEEN ON FACEBOOK
LIKE PIPE DREAMS ON FACEBOOK

6 comments:

  1. Great photos! I've never had a "natural" shoot before coz I hate my face without makeup. Lol. But I'm proud of being morena, too! :D

    http://wonderwomanrises.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      Whaaaat? But but I think you look great even without makeup! You're blessed, girl! :)

      Yup! Morenas rock!! weeee. :)

      Delete
  2. I love these photos my dear!! ♥ You look very beautiful. Morenas are gorgeous!

    Arnie Villanueva
    www.arnievillanueva.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! you look seductive and stunning. I like your photos! you really look like a PRO model. :))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Awww thank you so much >:D< But im not! How I wish I were a model............ =)) haha!

      Delete

Hey there! Thank you so much for visiting my blog! Share your thoughts with us and I'll do my best to respond. :)